Student Select Health Insurance
With all the things that you have to pay for in college, paying for health insurance is probably last on your list. Yet, it should be at the top.
Student Select is ideal for you if:
- You are no longer eligible for coverage under your parents' health plan?
- Your college or university requires health insurance but the college-sponsered plan is inadequate?
- Your current health coverage is too expensive?
Your are eligible for Student Select if:
- You are a healthy full-time (9 or more college credits) college student under age 30.
- You attend a state-accredited college or university.
- You maintain full-time status for a minimum of 31 days after the effective date of policy.
For more information on how YOU might benefit from the Student Select plan, click HERE.